Enjoy the scuba diving in the best place of Europe (Reserva Islas Hormigas – Cabo Palos)….
You can enjoy this activity during for 4 days, includes insurance.
Discover the marvels that lie beneath the surface of the water, “The marine reserve of Cabo de Palos-Islas Hormigas” is one of the areas of greatest underwater diversity in Europe, both for its algae, corals, huge variety of fish and even whales migrating towards the Atlantic. This has earned this region the title of best diving destination in the continent for several years.
As always PlanOut handles everything, you just have to choose one of our villas and apartments for 5 days and enjoy the diving course “Open Water Diver”, which includes:
– Diving Manual
– Theoretical classes with audiovisual media
– Practical classes at sea: 5 dives leaving from boat
– Full light equipment (suit, boots, mask, snorkel and fins)
– Full Heavy Equipment (jacket, regulator, tank and weights)
– Processing of certification
– Insurance during the course
– Qualified instructor with extensive experience.
Through customized training and dedicating plenty of time to our clients we make sure that you feel really comfortable experiencing the wonders underwater. With this course our instructors will train you so you can relax and dive to depths up to18 meters.
The Open water diving course provided by PlanOut will teach you everything you need to know to plan and carry out a safe dive without the need of an instructor. You will also learn the basic theory of diving, the techniques as well as the skills required to enjoy the sea and its underwater marvels.
– 2 passport pictures
– 1 medical certificate stating that you are able to do scuba diving activities